vrijdag 7 december 2012

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: MARY-KATE OLSEN STYLE

JACKET ALBERT CUYP | BLOUSE ZARA | TROUSERS H&M | SHOES ISABEL MARANT


About two years ago I discovered studs, and now you see them everywhere! In a way 
I saw that trend comming, haha maybe I should become a Trend Watcher instead. 
Back then I ordered these gigantic golden studs online, but I didn't know what to do with them.
So I saved them for later, I thought maybe I get some inspiration in a while.
A couple weeks later I bought this leather jacket with puffed sleeves at the Albert Cuyp Market
in Amsterdam. I thought it was such an eye catcher and it's a little too much (if you know what I mean)
that I really had to buy it. Later on I saw this picture of Mary-Kate Olsen
wearing a leather jacket with big golden studs on her sleeves: 1 + 1 = my inspiration. 
So I decided to make something like that. I think I did a nice job, and I'm so happy it.
I totally forgot about this jacket, but I found it back a couple days ago and I re-fell in love!!
xoxo

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Jaa helemaal hip! ik wil ook zo iets. ben jaloers, heel vet!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Makkelijk zelf te maken hoor, is wel een rotklusje maar dan heb je ook wat Suus haha

      Verwijderen
  2. Such a cool looking jacket, and indeed a sort of MKO style. Jice job! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. and i love the shoesss :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love this look! When are you comming here again? xNoah

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks doll, I don't know but I'll let you know. Miu miu ;-) xx

      Verwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...