woensdag 12 december 2012

BLAZER WITH FEATHERS

A couple weeks ago, I went to my standerd cafe in Tilburg to have some coffee and a tosti with a friend. But she overslept, so I went to the 'Claires' to fill my time to wait for her (to buy some earrings or something). But then... I found some feathers, for your hair. But I thought it would be nice to put them on a blazer! Maybe feathers are the new studs ;-) do you like it?

BLAZER H&M, FEATHERS CLAIRES | SWEATER ZARA | TROUSERS H&M | SHOES UNKOWN

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Inspired by Anna Dello Russo? love it! How did you attached the feathers to the blazer?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Im going to try this one myself as well. How are you doing? Do you miss Sweden ;-) ? xEstelle

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Whitley, i sewed them together, and attached them with safety pins to the blazer
    (otherwise I couldn't wash it anymore)
    Hope it helped! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...