vrijdag 21 december 2012

END-OF-THE-WORLD-OUTFIT 21-12-2012



JACKET ALBERT CUYP, AMSTERDAM | SHIRT PULL&BEAR | TROUSERS H&M | SHOES NEWLOOK
SUNNIES ANNA DELLO RUSSO FOR H&M

I really wanted to show you guys this outfit, but then it started to snow a little bit. My toes were freezing off!
It was so cold!!! And I know it's my own fault, but 'no gain without pain' right?
It's a lot of leather and gold, but I think that's one of the best 'color'-combinations, it can look sexy and elegant.
What do you think? xoxo

4 opmerkingen:

  1. BIKKEL! Fucking vet jasje!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Grace Louisa Freeler28 december 2012 om 17:04

    End of the world, and you are wearing strappy sandals in the snow haha ;-) weirdo.
    But love you and your blog and your outfits

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Leuke outfit ja, misschien niet zo geschrikt met dit weer ;-) ahah

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...