woensdag 5 december 2012

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: ANNA DELLO RUSSO STYLE.


As you may know, I like to dress up. I think there's living a little Anna Dello Russo in me, 
but I don't have the balls to dress up like her. I just think she's a beautiful appearance 
with an amazing sense of style. Anna Dello Russo is the ultimate fashionista and fashion maniac.
Such a style icon, and a sort of hero: because rumour has it she owns more than 4000 pairs of shoes!!
I wish I could be like her, and just wear anything you like. I'm trying to do that, but sometimes it's hard.
Because you'll always be judged. But I like Anna Dello Russo's way of thinking:
why should you care about what people are thinking about you? And I couldn't agree more!!
From now on, I don't give a shit anymore what you think about what I'm wearing!
That's why I got these pictures, inspired by the one and only Anna Dello Russo, 
haha I think she would like it! I'm wearing her hat which she designed for her H&M collection.
So long, fashionista's! Enjoy your day and dress up fabulous! xoxo


      HAT ANNA DELLO RUSSO FOR H&M | LADY GAGA DRESS H&M | SHOES RIVER ISLAND | CLUTCH PRIMARK



3 opmerkingen:

  1. Jaaa, ik ben fan! Alyssa en Anna, made for eachother haha x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. had ik maar de ballen om alles te dragen net als Anna ;-) en de schoenen natuurlijk haha

      Verwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...