donderdag 5 september 2013

SUMMER IN THE CITY

Today was probably one of the last summer days, so I'm going to beach to enjoy the sunshine on its best way. It remind me of my holiday in Lanzarote a couple of weeks ago, that's why I'm posting this look today. 
While I moved from Tilburg (where I've studied) to Dordrecht, I found this cute little hippie purse which I got as a present from Lizzy vd Ligt a couple years ago when she was still dancing at the dance academy. 
This little purse took me downtown to memory-lane, so I kept looking for 'forgotten-items'. And the I found this dress (which I bought 5 or 6 years ago at the Mango), it gave me a Sex and the City feeling, I'm seeing Carrie Bradshaw walking around the city in this kind of dress during the summer, don't you agree. To keep it colorful, I combined it with one of my eye-catching items at the moment; my yellow bag from Allure. My dad gave it to me when we were in Singapore, I instantly fell in love with this bag; très chique! 
Well, I have to work on my tan now, and tonight I'm going to Vogue's Fashion Night Out in Amsterdam, so it's a very busy day for me; but o so fabulous! Enjoy the weather fashionista's xoxo Alyssa


DRESS MANGO | SHOES PRIMARK | BAG ALLURE

BAG ALLURE | LITTLE HIPPIE PURSE PRESENT FROM LIZZY VD LIGT FROM INDIA 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...