zondag 15 september 2013

SHE WOLF

Sometimes I like to toughen up my outfit of the day. Everybody thinks I'm such a 'lady' because I wear dresses and heels most of the time, well then they don't now me. Sometimes I'm doubting myself if I'm a lady, haha I don't like chocolate and I can read maps very well. Yup, I know I'm strange! So today I wanted to be a tough chick, and why not wear this amazing leather gilet with a wolf shirt (both from the New Yorker). I forgot I had this shirt, it was between my dancing clothes. I don't know why I wore it in my ballet class, but it's nice to finally create an outfit with it. Normally when I'm shopping I always skip the New Yorker. Why? I don't know, it just happen. But my friend Nuance told my I had to go there and just take a look, and boy... she was right! Bye bye money, hello new clothing! I combined this with a small striped black and white trousers from the children department at H&M. Yes, I'm a tiny lady of 1.58m so I fit children's clothing. Well it's quite handy, because nowadays they have sort of the same clothing but much cheaper! And to complete this "She-Wolf" look I'm wearing my dear Isabel Marant wedge sneakers. What do you think of this look?

SHIRT & LEATHER GILET NEW YORKER | TROUSERS H&M (CHILDREN DEPARTMENT) | SHOES ISABEL MARANT WEDGE SNEAKER 




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...