vrijdag 5 juli 2013

ROSES ARE RED, SO IS MY OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

Today I was experimenting with my new look, I thought it would be fun to combine my red blazer with my red pants. And guess what: it works! Don't you think it looks classy, like I was going to a meeting at the office or something. But it's not a boring look, not at all if you ask me. I think it's edgy and also a bit sexy because if the color red. On the picture it looks like I've cut my hair, my friend Alisa (the Hair-Stylist) told me it looks so nice on me, maybe we have to try it. Well, maybe not! Haha on wednesday, I'm a model for the end performance for the graduation. I'm excited! Can't wait to see what she's gonna do to my hair! For now, enjoy the summer! xoxo Alyssa

BLAZER H&M | SHIRT H&M | TROUSERS ZARA | SHOES UNKOWN SINGAPORE

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Nothing is sexier than a lady in red :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You should cut your hair, it looks amazing on you. xx's Caroline

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...