zondag 9 juni 2013

ISABEL MARANT FOR H&M


YES! Some good news, Isabel Marant is going to design a exclusive line for H&M this fall. I love her 'Paris chique style', which she mixes with an urban attitude, boho elegance and a rock-'n-roll spirit she creates a French allure. For H&M Isabel Marant will design some must have-items, inspired on het own style. It will be released on November 14th, worldwide and online. I cant wait, I think I have to save my money already and buy a sleeping bag, because I really have to have some items of this collection. I adore Isabel Marant!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I knew you loved it. Wish you could visit Paris again :) xxx Noah

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. no you have to visit me in Amsterdam, next semester! :) xoxo's

      Verwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...