woensdag 26 juni 2013

I HEART AMSTERDAM

Today I spent my day in Amsterdam, just walking around the city and enjoying life. It's so nice to be there, can't wait to live there next month! It was a lovely day, with a lot of sunshine. I had some wine on the terrace at de canal 'de Amstel' and it really felt like a holiday, such a nice atmosphere! During the day I watched a lot of people pass by, and I was so amazed because they all look fashionable. I walked across Amsterdam and I really fell in love with this city! I heart Amsterdam, big time. Here are some pictures of my today's look, really casual but edgy as well - with my new bag from Singapore which I bought at this amazing store Charles & Keith
Hopefully you enjoyed your day as well, with love xoxo A.


JACKET BY FABRIO | T-SHIRT UNKNOWN | TROUSERS H&M | BELT VINTAGE | SHOES ISABEL MARANT | BAG CHARLES & KEITH

SUNNIES ALDO


3 opmerkingen:

  1. you look so happy! im happy for you

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. believe it or not, I'm so happy. Never felt this happy in years, It's Amsterdam; I fell in love with this city I think!! You have to visit me Gracie-Lou

      Verwijderen
  2. Deze is ook mooi, die kleuren komen mooi uit. Leuk gecombineerd met die broek en sneakers! Gr. Nataly

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...