donderdag 15 augustus 2013

MULTI-COLORED BLAZER 'BY FABRIO'

When I walked through the '9 straatjes' in Amsterdam I ran into this cute little store called 'By Fabrio', they sell really nice clothing for nothing more than €29,95. Perfect, don't you agree? When I took a look at their collection I found this amazing multi-colored blazer, and I instantly fell in love with it. I had to buy it, otherwise I would never forgive myself ;-) so.. I got it, and I'm so happy with it. It's the perfect little jacket for the summer, because of all these nice colors you get immediately happy! I combined it with my 'the New Icons' shirt for H&M and these fringe shorts (also H&M). Together with my Jimmy Choo's it's the perfect outfit, don't you think? At the moment it's one of my favorite outfits of the day. Meanwhile I'm enjoying Amsterdam the fullest, still looking for a place to live here in the city but I can't wait to start with my new education at the Vogue Academy and make beautiful creative things! For now, enjoy these lovely summer days, before you know it it's over ;-) with love xoxo

BLAZER BY FABRIO | THE NEW ICONS SHIRT H&M | FRINGE SHORTS H&M | SHOES JIMMY CHOO FOR H&M
MULTI COLORED BLAZERS BY FABRIO

1 opmerking:

  1. I LOVE THIS JACKET!!! Looks like the one you showed me by a dutch designer/stylist thingy ;) xxnn

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...