dinsdag 2 april 2013

DESPERATE HOUSEWIFES CHIC

Hola bitches, the sun is shining and I'm one happy little lady! Today I'm living like a Desperate Housewife, I went to my balletclass, did some tanning, went swimming, cleaned my room, did some groceries, packed some clothing, did my laundry and last but not least I made a lot of drawings for my portfolio. See, a Desperate Housewife over here!!
When I was shooting my Outfit of the day photo with my friend Paulien, she told me I looked like Gaby from Desperate Housewifes haha and she's right. I felt like a lady, who's going to have a cocktail or something. I'm wearing it with a white shirt from the Mango. And this leopard printed coat, is one of my new items. I love it, it's so chique - don't you think?





COAT H&M | SHIRT MANGO | SKIRT H&M | SHOES RIVER ISLAND | PURSE PRIMARK | SUNNIES PRIMARK

3 opmerkingen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...